- Levine AC, Adusumilli J, Landrigan CP. Effects of reducing or eliminating resident work shifts over 16 hours: a systematic review. Sleep 2010;33:1043-53. [PubMed]
- Landrigan CP, Rothschild JM, Cronin JW, Kaushal R, Burdick E, Katz JT, et al. Effect of reducing interns’ work hours on serious medical errors in intensive care units. N Engl J Med 2004;351:1838-48. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Ayas NT, Barger LK, Cade BE, Hashimoto DM, Rosner B, Cronin JW, et al. Extended work duration and the risk of self-reported percutaneous injuries in interns. JAMA 2006;296:1055-62. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Barger LK, Cade BE, Ayas NT, Cronin JW, Rosner B, Speizer FE et al. Extended work shifts and the risk of motor vehicle crashes among interns. N Engl J Med 2005;352:125-34. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Myers JS, Bellini LM, Morris JB, Graham D, Katz J, Potts JR, et al. Internal medicine and general surgery residents’ attitudes about the ACGME duty hours regulations: a multicenter study. Acad Med 2006;81: 1052-8. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lindeman BM, Sacks BC, Hirose K, Lipsett PA. Multifaceted longitudinal study of surgical resident education, quality of life, and patient care before and after July 2011. J Surg Educ 2013;70:769-76. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Sawyer RG, Tribble CG, Newberg DS, Pruett TL, Minasi JS. Intern call schedules and their relationship to sleep, operating room participation, stress, and satisfaction. Surgery 1999;126:337-42. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Lockley SW, Cronin JW, Evans EE, Cade BE, Lee CJ, Landrigan CP et al. Effect of reducing interns’ weekly work hours on sleep and attentional failures. N Engl J Med 2004;351:1829-37. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Olson EJ, Drage LA, Auger RR. Sleep deprivation, physician performance, and patient safety. Chest 2009;136:1389-96. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Cappuccio FP, Taggart FM, Kandala NB, Currie A, Peile E, Stranges S, et al. Meta-analysis of short sleep duration and obesity in children and adults. Sleep 2008;31:619-26. [PubMed]
- Rosen IM, Gimotty PA, Shea JA, Bellini LM. Evolution of sleep quantity, sleep deprivation, mood disturbances, empathy, and burnout among interns. Acad Med 2006;81:82-5. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Papp KK, Stoller EP, Sage P, Aikens JE, Owens J, Avidan A, et al. The effects of sleep loss and fatigue on resident-physicians: a multi-institutional, mixed-method study. Acad Med 2004;79:394-406. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Landrigan CP, Fahrenkopf AM, Lewin D, Kaushal R, Burdick E, Katz JT, et al. Effects of the accreditation council for graduate medical education duty hour limits on sleep, work hours, and safety. Pediatrics 2008;122:250-8. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
- Drolet BC, Whittle SB, Khokhar MT, Fischer SA, Pallant A. Approval and perceived impact of duty hour regulations: survey of pediatric program directors. Pediatrics 2013;132:819-24. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
Volume 15, Numéro 1, février 2014
|Page(s)||21 - 29|
|Section||Recherche et perspectives|
|Publié en ligne||24 mars 2014|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.