Professor in Medical Education
- Publié le mardi 31 janvier 2017 14:21
The Faculty of Science of the University of Fribourg / Switzerland and the Department of Medicine invite applications for a tenured position of a Professor in Medical Education.
The successful candidate should possess a doctorate (MD or PhD), have formal training and experience in medical education, with documented research in the field. She/He is expected to:
- play a key role in the development of a full Medical Master curriculum with a strong point in Family Medicine, in collaboration with the Fribourg General Hospital (HFR) and Mental Health Network (RFSM);
- be responsible for the development of a specific unit of Medical Education;
- teach students and teachers in French and/or German;
- develop a research programme in medical education.
The position may include a part-time clinical activity. The closing date for applications is 15 March 2017.
More information at www.unifr.ch/science/positions.